As Business Analyst in TechLab, you will play an important role in analyzing regional supply chain operations with the Groups’ directions, document the processes and requirements, then co-work with Technical Team on designing the software model.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies from different Business Units.
- Responsible to align requirements and expectations of Business Units in the Group’s direction.
- Recommend improvements and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow and processes.
- Communicate clear requirements and functional specification with Group users, Business Units, Technical Team and QA on system implementation.
- Co-work with Group users, Business Unit Users and QA on defining testing scenarios and data preparation.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid experience in business re-engineering project management.
- You strive for excellence in process flow design and functional specification writing.
- You love to interact with users, technical team across the regions and align with their expectations.
What we look for:
- University Degree holder in Information Systems or any related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Business Analyst or Business Process Flow Improvement Projects.
- Strong business domain knowledge in Retail Industry and Supply Chain.
- Proven experiences in business processes streamlining
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- With experience in regional IT environment and familiar with Agile Scrum, Confluence & Jira is a plus.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply