As Project Manager – Corporate Systems, you will be managing multiple projects related to corporate systems (e.g. Merchandising Systems, Warehouse Management System, etc.) and ensuring project rollout.
A typical day in this Role:
- Responsible for communicating with multiple parties including business units, Data team, vendors and our own team
- Prioritize different projects, provide guidance and necessary intervention to ensure rigorous project management and deployment
- Responsible to report project status to direct supervisor and Group Director
- Able to analyse the KPI and provide insights to improve the supply chain process
- Drive project delivery to be on-time, on-budget
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are flexible and capable to adopt new technology.
- You are pro-active, detail-focus, positive and well-organized.
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or similar discipline with min. 6 years of solid experience in project management
- Profound working knowledge of replenishment and warehouse operations.
- Is well-versed in system implementation with strong project management and retail business processes re-engineering capabilities
- Excellent communication skill & engagement skill to translate business needs into solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply