This role will play an important role in our Big Data team to support the implementation of various projects, namely promotion management process, demand planning optimization for our retail stores, in close cooperation with Information Technology, Data Science teams and business units in Asia & Europe.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies from different business units.
- Responsible for getting the requirements alignment between the Groups and business units.
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow and processes.
- Define the business value and work closely with business units to local business needs to deliver the extra value for the new technology and modelling deployed.
- Liaise with various internal and external users on system improvements and implementation
- Good technique of obtaining accurate information from business users and can communicate business problems and solutions effectively with business users and technical team.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid experience in business re-engineering project management.
- You strive for excellence in process flow design.
- You love to interact with users, technical team across the regions and align with their expectations.
What we look for:
- Degree holder or above in Business or Computer Science or related discipline.
- With retail background is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of process mapping and business process re-engineering projects.
- With experience in regional IT environment and familiar with Data analysis is a plus.
- With experience in IT projects are also welcome.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply