The position holder of Buyer will support for product sourcing on Hair & Bath accessories, He /She will support on price negotiation with suppliers, communicate with different business units and internal supporting teams to ensure on-time delivery of order for European Market.
A typical day in this Role:
- Co-ordinating with both internal and external parties from product sourcing and development, orders follow up and on-time delivery to BUs.
- Keep updating of market trends and sourcing new/innovation products proactively.
- Enriching product support, guiding BUs towards new possibilities and commercialize into product with localized roadmap.
- Accelerate digital transformation by utilizing CMR data, mode 360 and virtual showroom to deliver product value to our operating markets.
- Negotiating competitive trading terms and conditions with partnership suppliers to maximize BU’s margin and Group’s saving.
- Communicating closely with both internal and external parties on projects and maintain high level of working efficiency.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have a great passion for product sourcing & negotiation
- You are commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork across different culture
What we look for:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 3-4 years’ experience in buying office/retailing/ sourcing industry.
- Strong interpersonal, communications, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Outlook, MS
Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Chinese typing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply