The internship program will be provided the
learning opportunity to the selected BU candidate on Event Management during
the WAC Summer Training Program 2021.
A typical day in this Role:
- Handle a huge number of applications and issuing student’s card
- Take attendance for both the coaches and trainees
- Arrange water or refreshment for the participants
- Assist to all training classes opening and closing
- Handle the training course T-shirt distribution work
- Responsible to the communication amongst coaches & applicants
- On-site duty at the training day
What we look for:
- General Sports Knowledge in Athletics
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Disciplinary during job duty
- Basic ability on Microsoft Excel & Word
- First aid certificate is highly recommended.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply