As a Research Analyst would be participating in supplier and internal research projects. This person will work closely with the Senior Analyst to support on project set up & coordination, data processing & analysis and report production.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work on customer research and other transactional analytics to deliver customer insights.
- Support on survey set up, including questionnaire design, translation and survey link setup, etc.
- Assist in research data analysis and reporting, such as data cleaning and preparation of tabulations and PowerPoint charts.
- Perform other ad-hoc support on research related projects as assigned.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join in-house research team with Retail & Regional project exposure
- You have strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- You enjoy conducting Survey and launch Research Projects
- You love to work with different team member
What we look for:
- University graduate in Business, Statistics, Marketing or related disciplines
- With 3 years relevant work experience in market research agencies with International or APAC exposures, preferably in FMCG or retail industry. Fresh graduates or candidates with less experience would be considered as Assistant Research Analyst
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details
- Ability to multi-task with good time management
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply