A typical day in this Role:
- Support in Project implementation including preparing and conducting tenders for special category (but not limited to), system deployment, improving process, developing KPI, driving for tender savings.
- Perform data collection, mining and database development.
- Assist the team to develop/execute savings plan according to the assigned target
- Manage the relationship between suppliers and users, and provide supports to enhance suppliers management system
- Monitoring procurement project progress
- Develop sourcing plan and monitoring market tracking index, to identify drivers to the commodity prices
- Able to communicate with all the related stakeholders
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have experience in managing the tender process
- You have good communication and coordination skills and team working spirit
- You enjoy working with Multi-cultural team & regional team
What we look for:
- Degree/Diploma holder in Business Administration, Procurement, Supply Chain or related discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ Procurement or Supply Chain experience, with MNCs or China working experience is highly preferred.
- With Project Management skill set and able to develop Project Performance Metrics/ Reports
- Hands on e-tender system utilization preferable
- Familiar with tender process and general purchase contract terms and conditions
- Strong analytical skills with commercial sense and proactive attitude
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills is essential
- Excellent computer proficiency including excel, power point and access
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Some travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply