This role is a key player on driving the business solution in our Big Data projects. The incumbent will help to deliver the business value by assisting the process reengineering and AI projects deployment.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies for different markets.
- Recommend modifications and assist in streamlining and engineering of the workflow and processes.
- Working closely with our business units, IT, Data Scientists and vendors to drive deliverables and their commercial applications.
- Conducting data analysis, testing, deployment, ongoing maintenance and application support to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid experience in business re-engineering project management.
- You strive for excellence in process flow design
- You love to interact with users, Data Scientists, technical team and vendors and align with their expectations
What we look for:
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- 5 years+ relevant experience in project implementation. FMCG, consumer goods, retail industry experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior/Business Analyst.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply