As Office Services Officer, you will be working with a team of strong “Can-do” Attitude teammate to support all Office Support Services.
A typical day in this Role:
- Perform general office administrative functions, e.g.: voucher and invoices record keeping, procurement of office stationery & equipment
- Assist in developing and maintaining effective facilities management, e.g. Office renovation and Equipment maintenance with vendors.
- Monitor the out-sourced services, e.g. maintenance, supplies, installations, renovations
- Work on AUTOCAD drawings for office layout / office removal / modification work / office seating plan
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong service mindset
- You are keen to join a Multinational company
What we look for:
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Management/ any Business-related major is preferred
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant working experience (worked in sizable organization is an advantage)
- Be flexible on the work schedule
- Be well organized, proactive, self-motivated and meticulous in problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, e.g: Excel, Word and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply