The role is under the International Buying Finance team to provide analytics for top supplier negotiation and performance management.
A typical day in this Role:
- Draw insights from raw data, work well with various stakeholders
- Operational support and ongoing maintenance/ enhancement of business portals/ dashboards
- Prepare presentation materials on business performance across different business units
- Assist ad hoc projects as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry and have rich experience in performance analysis
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently with tight deadlines and under pressure
- You are strong in prioritization & time management
What we look for:
- Degree holder of Business, Statistics or related disciplines.. With FMCG / retail knowledge will be advantage.
- Minimum 4 years or above experience with extensive knowledge and skills in dealing with large data sets and identify on data irregularities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. SAP/ Tableau/ Qlik/ Power BI knowledge is an advantage
- A good team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply