Senior eCommerce Operations Services Specialist ensures that online eStore operations is running in smooth among
various systems integration and coaching business units to fully utilize the
systems to drive quality online business in all channels. Driving a good,
stable sales platform and efficient delivery fulfillment is our key focus to
put a smile on our customers faces.
A typical day in this Role:
- Supporting eCommerce Operations Services Manger to maintain daily eCommerce operations running smoothly in different local markets to drive profits
- Looking into local markets appropriate usage on various operations systems for end-to-end business process and partner with local markets operations teams to ensure timely and high quality executions
- Analyzing complex business problems from different angles, performing gap analysis, working collaboratively with various IT teams to identify appropriate technical solutions to solve business problems and automate cross platforms operations reconciliation
- Able to use simple SQL computer language, Excel formula and reviewing systems logs to speed up the trouble shooting process
- Managing some system administrative tasks in eCommerce systems solution as per some ad hoc operations/campaigns need
- Suggesting changes to refine and streamline eCommerce operations workflows with the goal of optimizing working efficiency and productivity without sacrificing quality
- Preparing training documentation and coaching local markets teams to use group technical solution to run the online business appropriately
- Provide non-office hour duty call on needed basis
- Working closely with in-house stakeholders to achieve assigned key sales, margin, members acquisition, conversion, online traffic targets and ensure local markets to adopt the Group Guideline of eCommerce Operations and Retail Operations Standards
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have a strong logical mind with data manipulation skill like Excel/SQL tools.
- You have sound knowledge in retail systems, and eCommerce digital application systems.
- You are passionate about Digital or E-commerce trends.
What we look for:
- Degree in e-Commerce, Information System, Computer Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in retail or eCommerce industry (less industry experience will also be considered)
- Have good sound knowledge in e-Commerce/3rd party e-Marketplace, mobile, multi-channel and/or digital system integration
- Have strong logical mind with data manipulation skill like Excel/SQL tools
- Strong problem solving, analytical skill and patience with a demonstrate high attention to detail. Driven by a desire to make improvements
- Organizational skills with a proven ability to meet critical deadlines, prioritize workload, flexible, adaptable and has ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passionate in Digital or E-commerce trend
- Proactive team player, highly organized and efficient with a can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be team player and independent contributor
- Possess knowledge and experience on eCommerce systems, ERP, Warehouse Management System (WMS), 3PL
- Logistics System is a definite advantage
- Work in an international environment, being in contact with several Asia markets
- Initiate to complete assignments on time with minimal supervision
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply