Responsible for review of operational compliance and provision of BU support to ensure full benefits are returned from the investment in warehouse systems and optimization processes.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist Group Supply Chain & Group IT teams to provide operational & system training & support to ASW BUs during implementation of Group Supply Solutions across Asia, thus reducing the dependency upon ad-hoc support from other BUs & vendors.
- Assist to reinforce best practice and compliance to ROS standards in the areas of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Assist in formulating & documenting Supply Chain best practice in conjunction with Group Supply Chain Team.
- Follow up on poor performing businesses with regards to benchmarked regional KPIs and assist to make improvements through process reviews, retraining and reinforcement of best practice.
- Maintain issue logs of all Supply Chain initiatives across Asia to ensure status of deployments, change requests and application suite updates are recorded and that all priority areas are being addressed.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have keen interest to develop your career in supply chain management;
- You enjoy communication with BUs in different markets;
- You would like to have regional exposure;
- You love to have travel to different BUs for widening your horizon
What we look for:
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Operation Management or similar disciplines.
- 2-3 years experience with a Supply Chain specialist, Logistics provider or an FMCG organization.
- Experience with eCommerce operations & fulfillment an advantage. Past experience of business analysis, project management, developing & conducting staff training beneficial.
- Full fluency in spoken and written Chinese & English.
- Must be prepared to travel around Asia and China on a regular basis
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply