Responsible for providing strategic
leadership, planning and execution in ensuring an optimized flow from supplier
to shelf and customer. Supporting
strategic goals with special focus on operational agility and capacity
A typical day in this Role:
- Work closely with business units and other Group functions to translate supply chain strategy into solutions to fulfill customer demand.
- Provide professional advice on core supply chain activities such as replenishment, supplier management, demand forecasting, network planning, DC management, capacity planning and technologies.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice and development, introduce nascent technologies to drive continuous improvement.
a highly professional team to ensure maximum agility.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong expertise in supply chain management.
- You can drive the team to maximize the productivity.
- You are good in project management skill and enjoy collaboration with different departments.
What we look for:
- Your rich knowledge and experience in end to end supply chain, both online and offline.
- Your extensive background in operational excellence and strategic planning.
- Your meticulous attention to detail, complex problem solving capacity and focusing on the needs of the client.
- Your excellent people and projects management skills as well as ability to work across different levels in large matrix organization structure.
- Your passion in driving changes in supply chain and logistics models to meet business needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply