As Office Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for office services functions, which includes facilities management and other general office administration activities.
A typical day in this Role:
- Assist Senior Office Services Manager in organizing and coordinating office administration, procedures and facilities management to ensure organization effectiveness and providing a safe working environment
- Managing Office Services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized and properly monitored.
- Work closely with all other Business Units / Departments on equipment / facilities related issues
- Overseas and coordinate office facilities management including preventive maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Coordinate office renovation project and intra office moves
- Supervise the Office Services Department, allocate tasks and assignment to subordinates and monitor their performance
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are flexible on the work schedule
- You are well organized, proactive, self-motivated and meticulous in problem solving
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork across different culture
What we look for:
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or Facilities Management or related qualification
- At least 5 years experience in office administration
- Energetic professional who doesn’t mind to wearing multiple hat and handle a complex, varied workload
- Experienced in office removal / modification work / office seating plan, knowledge in AUTOCAD drawings for office layout is a PLUS
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office and Chinese typing
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply