As Process Excellence & Innovation Manager, you
will direct and manage the full RPA project life cycle, setting standards for
assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of automation
solutions (e.g. RPA) to the business units and providing effective management
to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides
management for the project and the team in planning, budget, oversight and
documentation of all aspects of the project, while meeting on-time and
on-budget project goals.
A typical day in this Role:
- Develops strategies and directs teams ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Proactively aims to achieve personal and team utilization targets.
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Takes responsibility for understanding user requirements seeking to fully address business users’ needs, identifying, evaluating and recommending options, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained, ensuring regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
- Analyses relationships between apparently independent problems and issues. Probes and initiates research to identify critical problems. Reviews and cross-reviews reports. Identifies trends and translates analytical reports into management presentations and provides guidance to resolve issues.
- Uses metrics and project plans to assess the success of the project and makes necessary changes. Reports project progress to project sponsors and management.
- Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting delivery of projects. Establishes clear goals and priorities needed to assess performance.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion Innovation and Process Re-Engineering / Improvement
- You are Pro-active and having positive mindset
- You are motivated to lead a team across different culture
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Process documentation and improvement experience
- Experience managing offshore delivery teams or vendor led projects
- Experience leading efforts to implement RPA application(s), e.g., BluePrism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, NICE Management qualification or equivalent years of experience
- Knowledge of retail back office processes
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions.
Excellent communication and presentations skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Good people management skills. Acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, and challenges others to reflect and learn
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply