build and maintain Watsons Loyalty Program as the customers’ most favorable
loyalty program & No. 1 Healthy & Beauty loyalty program through O+O.
A typical day in this Role:
- Lead and support WI plan and deliver innovative CRM plans in O+O and excellent executions.
- Collaborate cross-functional with Brand team, Digital team, Trading team, eComm team regionally and with BUs to deliver business process in O+O.
- Provide guidelines and best practices sharing to enhance BUs CRM core competences on building CRM programs in O+O.
- Analyze and interpret customer, market and competitor insight and identify strategies for boosting customers' loyalty that maximize our programs and work with BUs to drive sales & profitability.
all related activities are compliance with Company's business objectives.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have solid exp. in Customer Relationship Management.
- You enjoy interaction with different people across departments.
- You have passion to drive Loyalty Program.
What we look for:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines.
- Min. 6 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management, preferably in retail / FMCG industry and with at least 2 years in supervisory and regional role experiences.
- Experience with online and offline business model.
- Advance knowledge on CRM campaign tools and database management tools, e.g. Adobe.
- Creative, detail-minded and work independently.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply