and support cross-functional with eCommerce, DataLab, eLab and GIT team on
system enhancement across all CRM solutions to engage customers at key points
A typical day in this Role:
- Support and collaborate with teams on the CRM platform (in particular digital platform) structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly to engage customers at key points in the customer life cycle and communication touch points.
- Planning and delivering in CRM execution plans across engaging customers through the journey from recruitment to retention.
- Responsible for Customer Journey Mapping reports and analyzing touch points and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
and providing reports on the direct communications with customers through the
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have relevant exp. in Customer Relationship Management.
- You are dedicated to drive customer engagement.
- You enjoy interaction with different departments.
What we look for:
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines.
- Min. 3 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management, preferably in retail / FMCG industry.
- Knowledge in campaign management tools (e.g. Siebel/ Adobe campaign).
- SQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Strong business and marketing acumen.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply