Responsible for the planning, management, delivery and continuous improvement of the IT services delivered to AS Watson’s (ASW) users across the region. Ensuring effective incident management and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and regularly tested with each of the appropriate business units. Effective planning and management of the IT service management team, associated financial budgets and processes such as ensuring Service Level Agreement targets are in place, in line with ASW business needs. Whilst maintaining a 24/7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) that continuously proactively monitors ASW’s key services. Contribute to the overall planning and delivery of the IT department goals and objectives.
A typical day in this Role:
- Incident Management and Escalation Policies: Responsible for the management, planning, co-ordination, delivery and continual service improvement of the IT services and desktop support service to ensure it meets business needs including the creation of ASW’s critical IT incident on-call processes. Monitor and develop the IT incident management and IT services restoration mechanisms.
- Disaster Recovery Process: Responsible for ensuring disaster recovery processes are in place and regularly tested for defined key systems in line with business requirements that can ensure business continuity for numerous unplanned disasters, both IT related and otherwise.
- Strategic and Operational Alignment: Shape and determine the future IT Service Management strategy by working closely with the various ASW business units based on IT Service Management (ITSM) international best practice within an ITIL framework. Manage IT services and desktop support service to ensure the effective delivery of the service in line with business needs.
- Objectives Review: Develop, implement and review the IT service management and desktop support operational plan in line with IT goals and objectives for the organisation.
- Service Level Agreements: Develop, implement, monitor and review service level agreements (SLAs) by working closely with the business, so that the IT service management and desktop support services (internal or external) are provided in line with business requirements.
- Budget: Responsibility for the budget planning process for both the human resources of the IT Service Management team and associated finances, both opex and capex for the department.
- Supplier Strategy: Communicate with external suppliers to renew IT contracts, purchase hardware and software as required, negotiate service levels and prices to meet budgets ensuring ASW obtains the best return on investment (ROI).
- Retain and Attract Talent: Maintain and develop individual and team training plans to continually improve technical knowledge through attending conferences, formal training, self- reading, hands-on learning, subscribing to technical blogs etc. to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the IT team. Recruit, train and motivate service management staff to the skill and caliber necessary to meet the present and future needs of the fast-changing business and technology environment.
- Service Analytics: Develop and analyse IT call and incident trends proactively for continuous service improvement via regular communication with critical stakeholders to plan, review and improve the IT services, processes and systems.
- Project Management: Develop and manage various service management projects and activities to maintain and improve customer/user satisfaction.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion in IT Service Management
- You are Pro-active, positive mindset independent and well-organized
- You are motivated to lead a multi-cultural team
What we look for:
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
ITIL, ITSM, COBIT and/or Agile certifications highly regarded.
- Track record in Office 365 migration would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in leading a team with strong experience in IT Service management and production support process particularly in retail industry. Strong technical candidates without retail experience will also be considered.
- Working experience of Windows operating systems, technical support including hardware, software, and networking.
- Holder of MCSE or related certification is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently.
- Familiar with managing external vendors, IT support operations, and able to communicate with users across all levels.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply