As one of the market leaders in the Retail Industry, we are now heavily investing in technology and human resources in our digital transformation. IT is not only an individual function unit providing technology support but become a crucial party on technical enabler for business initiatives and connecting all the user departments to go through the changes.
As System Analyst - Core Systems, you will be providing technology support to Business Unit and enabling business initiatives and connecting all the user departments to go through the journey in Digital Transformation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Working with business users to understand and translate business requirements into business and technical specifications.
- Working with Group Core System Team in system design, business operations and other relevant user departments in operation flow, data flow, training and control processes.
- Creation and Execution of test plans required for the new functionalities
- Develop the deployment plan and roll out system to stores
- Provide guidance and resolution on wide range of technical and non-technical customer issues covering all the applications running in the backend
- Standby on 2nd tier Store System Support (On Shift Basis)
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion in Smart Retail Trend
- You are self-motivated and enjoy taking new challenges
- You enjoy team work
What we look for:
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or relevant
- 3 to 4 years in rollout and support ERP system preferable in warehouse management system, inventory management system or logistic system.
- Solid experience in project implementation
- Previous experience in FMCG sector is preferable.
- Technical knowledge and experience in Oracle technology set, Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Python, C#, Microsoft.NET, MS SQL, Windows Server, Windows Command Scripts
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical mind and troubleshooting skills. Can work in a team and independently
- Good communication in English and Cantonese, both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply