is an important role in growing Watsons online business across Asia, and providing an enhanced customer experience in their O+O shopping journey. (S)he will lead and develop product strategy
and plan for Watsons eCommerce and create new omnichannel
solutions that work seamlessly online and offline, driving critical projects to
grow and enhance Watson’s ecosystem. (S)he should be passionate about understanding user needs and pain
points, and very familiar with eCommerce from back to front, working with
cross-functional partners to develop solutions and drive results.
A typical day in this Role:
- Review CR raise by business owner and make sure all the business objective, key change of business flow, customer flow and cross functions requirements are clear in documentation.
- Define product strategy and optimize our customers’ experience using a variety of inputs, and clearly articulate rationale behind product decisions
- In collaboration with BA, UX design, developer, marketing, EC, Ops, trading and analytics team, lead the end-to-end success of projects from discovery to launch
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Watsons to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Partner with development and Business Analyst teams to ensure that they understand the system change specifications, conduct business process.
- Manage/track multiple tasks effectively
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have expertise in digital product management
- You would like to pursue your career in eCommerce sector
- You are passionate in creating new omnichannel solutions and enhance our customers' shopping journey
What we look for:
- At least 5-8 years experience in
product management, ideally in the e-commerce sector both web and APP
- Good understanding of UX/UI design and A/B testing across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Solid technical understanding, ideally hands-on experience in software development/web/ APP technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strategic thinking and methodical execution, with an opportunity to drive.
- Great communication skills, and strong business and service orientation
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply