As a System Analyst in mobile application development, you will be responsible for performing iOS/Android development for coping with various Initiatives to enhance the e-Commerce and Digitalization Journey in A.S. Watson Group.
A typical day in this Role:
- Be a key player in the development team to manage and deliver digital solutions development projects within defined timelines
- Undertake system analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and support activities on e-Commerce systems including both frontend and backend
- Responsible for technical support on the e-Commerce systems production and prepared various functional, technical, and new program deployment documentation
- Collaborate with BA team, UX design, eStore team and QA team, to ensure the digital solutions are in excellent performance and quality
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong passion in building Mobile Application development.
- You are self-motivated, detailed minded and seeking challenge in sophisticated backend solutions, with strong “can-do” attitude.
What we look for:
- University (or college) graduate from a major subject on Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Strong IT experience in programming or developing e-Commerce systems preferably in retail industry.
- Proficient and hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, SWIFT, Kotlin or React Native design and development
- Have good sound knowledge in e-Commerce, Mobile Apps, and/or digital application systems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
with less experience will be consider as Analyst Programmer
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply