As part of the Innovation team, you will
be supporting various solution exploration and design to leverage any new or
existing technology to fulfill business needs and goals. Working in an Agile
manner, you are expected to work together with our young, energetic and
creative team to deliver strategic or tactical solutions to our business units.
As an Application Manager, you will be focused on leading the technical solution design, development, and support of new innovative solution focus on back-office and store process automation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Take the lead in IT application area to define and manage the application architecture and ensure all applications operate in a stable and effective manner.
- Work with the business/ product owners to influence and shape the product vision, strategic product direction, and product roadmap.
- Explore and get “buy-in” on best-fit
technology and solution options to fulfill business users’ needs.
- Perform strategic and resources
planning on IT development and liaise with internal development teams and/ or vendors
and users at all levels.
- Supervise internal teams or vendors
on implementation of projects to meet the deadline.
cross functional teams, including business analyst, development team, other
application teams and infrastructure teams effectively to deliver projects
- Plan, organize, review and optimize utilization of applications; conducting ongoing monitoring on quality management procedures and guidelines; develop and maintain documentations and perform knowledge transfer, following established standards, procedures and change management processes.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion in Application Development & Architecture
- You are Pro-active, positive mindset independent and well-organized
- You are motivated to lead a multi-cultural team
What we look for:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- 10 years experience in application development, experience in enterprise application is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of business application development in C#.net, SQL Server, JAVA, python, Oracle APEX; mobile development experience is a plus
- Experience in a variety of data integration technologies – ETL, flat files, XML, REST/ SOAP, etc.
- Experience in AI applications, microservices, docker, retail store applications and workflow system is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups
- Excellent written, oral, instructional, presentation, and interpersonal skills focused on motivation and positive attitude
- Highly self-motivated, directed, and change oriented
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes
- Eight or more years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience in retail industry is a plus
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply