This role is an active participant in our Tableau dashboards development project. The incumbent will translate business requirements and utilize best design practices to deliver data visualizations that can help our users generate actionable insights.
A typical day in this Role:
- Creating data visualizations that help business to gain understanding on business results
- Developing logical data models in order to aggregate information to support the data vizzes with speed
- Collecting requirements with business stakeholders to understand required metrics and insights to evaluate performance
- Conducting testing, deployment, ongoing maintenance and application support to ensure smooth delivery of useful insights
- Working closely with our business units, IT and vendors to drive deliverables and their commercial applications
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You love to evaluate information from multiple sources
- You have strong analytical skills and commercial mindset
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- A minimum of 2-3 of relevant experience in BI and data analytics
- University degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other related disciplines
- Sold experience in Tableau or other business intelligence/data visualization tools
- Hand-on knowledge in SQL or other data manipulation languages
- Experience with handling large data sets is a big plus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply