As part of the Innovation team, you will be supporting
various solution exploration and design to leverage any new or existing
technology to fulfill business needs and goals. Working in an Agile manner, you
are expected to work together with our young, energetic and creative team to
deliver strategic or tactical solutions to our business units.
a System Analyst, you will be focused on delivering technical solution design,
development, and support of new innovative solution focus on back-office and
store process automation.
A typical day in this Role:
- Designing new business applications according to business requirements, from technical perspective
- Explore and get “buy-in” on best-fit technology and solution options to fulfill business users’ needs.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems as required
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Risk mitigation planning
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have great Passion Innovation and Process Re-Engineering / Improvement
- You are Pro-active, positive mindset independent, well-organized and willing to learn
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork across different culture
What we look for:
- Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of business application development in C#.net, SQL Server, JAVA, python, Oracle APEX; mobile development experience is a plus
- Experience in a variety of data integration technologies – ETL, flat files, XML, REST/ SOAP, etc.
- Experience in AI applications, microservices, docker, retail store applications and workflow system is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups
- Highly self-motivated, directed, and change-oriented; good team player
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes
3 or more years of relevant professional experience
- Previous experience in retail industry is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply