The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise recommendations.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine analysis however project work will be included. As the business evolves, we expect you to be part of the change, leading the thinking and challenging everything.
A typical day in this Role:
- Provide insightful reviews of business performance with understanding of the business dynamics
- Team up with other departments in preparing Budgets, Forecasts, Strategic Plans and Business Overview
- Provide constructive challenge to verify assumptions made by the business team to ensure decisions are financially sound
- Input into investment plans &
business case proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities
Actively involved in the business insight reports
- Project management – ensuring concepts are trailed and benefits are achieved from projects that are introduced
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualification
- 5 years or above experience in accounting for accounting firms and/ or MNC. With knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership record
- Good command of English and Chinese
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply