The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Lead the team to maintain high level of working efficiency
- Assist in financial analysis and evaluation of business development opportunities
- Present business proposals to senior executives
- Prepare and forecast the annual operating plan and budget
- Help drive change in the organization, especially with new processes and policies
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are passionate in retail industry with regional exposure
- You have strong business acumen and competent analytical skills
- You are motivated and enjoy
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline with professional accounting qualifications
- 8 years or above work experience with at least 3 years’ experience in managerial role, preferably with professional accounting firm background and prior experience in MNC
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Strong business acumen and analytical competence in numerical analysis
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply