The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
A typical day in this Role:
- Develop, analyse, and interpret statistical and accounting information and results of operations to senior management.
- Assist in reviewing the investment proposals and prepare case summary for new market entry or new store development.
- Support annual budgets, quarterly forecast process with necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Support in preparing Management Review Presentation Materials
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry with regional exposure
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 3 years or above work experience, knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- High proficiency in Excel Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint Presentation. With VBA knowledge will be an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply