As Digital Solutions Architect, who reports to Head of Digital Development is responsible for covering extreme performance technical tasks. The role is for those who are enthusiastic about engineering solutions and technologies. The architect will plan the full cycle project infrastructure and design, decide/recommend which components the product will comprise – either ready, “out of the box” or developed from scratch. For some parts of the solution there will be an opportunity to create proofs-of-concept, participate in design and review, conduct audits of existing solutions to evaluate the effectiveness and determine whether and how they can be improved.
A typical day in this Role:
- Design large-scale solutions with deep technical details in SAP hybris, Cloud platform and Microservices.
have proven experience developing strategic system architecture plans in consideration of business requirements ensuring alignment with expectations and future state.
- A solid understanding of systems architecture, integration, governance and information management frameworks.
- Above-average analytical and conceptual ability, identifying and resolving risks.
- Experience conducting technology, trends, standards and product research.
- Exposure to and knowledge of DevOps technologies and approaches embrace new technologies, are naturally inquisitive and a problem solver who is willing to share your ideas
- Collaborative, inclusive and work well with colleagues and mentor junior members
- Compliance with security, scalability and industry best standards
- Perform architecture review/audit
- Establish project necessities and goals to "go-live" solution
- Participate in the full cycle of design and implementation activities
- Directly communicate with business users during solution architecture design or implementation activities
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are enthusiastic about engineering solutions and technologies
- You have strong passion in eCommerce & Digital Business
- You have track records leading Multi-cultural technical team
What we look for:
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in enterprise applications;
- Minimum 8 years of hands-on design, development, integration and deployment experience in SAP Hybris applications;
- Minimum of 5 years of working in multi-cultural, multi-disciplined, globally dispersed team;
- More than 5 years of Industry experience in one or two platforms like SAP, SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Hybris;
- Expertise in APIs, Data (or Web) Services, ETL, SQL;
- Demonstrated ability to perform analysis and design for system architecture based on stakeholder requirements;
- Strong logical design skills (data modeling, process modeling, event modeling);
- Proven ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems in a timely manner;
- Exceptional ability to analyze complex platform architecture technologies and scenarios and derive solutions;
- Excellent strategic skills to develop long-term visions and the ability to translate them into actionable roadmaps that are broadly accepted;
- Excellent ability to understand detailed impact while keeping the eye on the big picture.
- Excellent ability to abstract real world scenarios into easy to understand models;
- Excellent ability to recognize different options and to propose a value add solution;
- Excellent ability to balance what is “right” with what is “realistic”;
- Excellent ability to stay focused on identified priorities;
- Excellent ability to make recommendations in situations of ambiguity and the absence of complete facts;
- Effectively coordinates and collaborates work with peers and ensures successful delivery;
- Ability to write and maintain detailed design artifacts and documentation;
- Understanding of Retail IT and Supply Chain processes is a plus
- Working experience within an e-Commerce Architecture would be an advantage
written and oral communications
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply