To leverage big data to put A.S. Watson at a new competitive advantage, a data analyst will focus on implementing tactical and strategic business transformation, change, and continuous improvement through big data initiatives. You will also introduce actionable insights through data analysis to Business units to improve the availability, quality, and timeliness of business insights.
A typical day in this Role:
- Work with large volume of data via SQL, Python.
- Consult with business units and data scientists on the team to analyze and discover insights.
- Apply advanced statistic and analytics to analyze data, and draw insights from analysis results
- Articulate and present findings to different stakeholders
- Track and evaluate performance to provide insight and actionable advice
- Prepare automation of regular analysis and generate reports
- Participate in projects and ad-hoc assignments
- Validation of data science-related products
- Other duties as assigned
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You have strong background in data analysis.
- You have working experience in SQL and Python.
What we look for:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS, Statistics, Business or related discipline
- Have 2 – 3 years of related experience in data analysis
- Strong background and passion in data analysis and insights discovery. Past analysis portfolio is highly desired
- Extensive knowledge and skills in SQL and dealing with large data sets. Python experience is highly preferred
- Deep understanding of analytics, including business intelligence and insights discovery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse groups of people
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply