The role will support the Finance team in providing control related advice and assurance to the management on key strategic decisions, new business processes and process improvement.
A typical day in this Role:
- Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Perform operational reviews and report on status of controls (adequacy, efficiency and compliance thereof) within the business unit.
- Perform independent testing to verify self-assessment results reported by management.
- Create, refine and continuous review of internal policy and approval process to tighten the controls around high-risk areas.
- Development of operational reports to detect policy abuse.
- Coordinate audits held by Group Auditors and documents findings and action plans on the audit reports.
This job is a good fit for You if:
- You are keen to join retail industry
- You have high level of ownership on your assigned scope of work
- You are motivated and enjoy teamwork
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related discipline
- Qualified accountant with minimum 3 years work experience in external audits. Knowledge of Retail / FMCG is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel , Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/ similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply