Our International Buying team is looking for Partnerships Officer to support
the team on business analytic & identify business potential, such as
conduct business insights analysis, compile presentations, and manage
suppliers/vendors review & analytic projects in order to identify the
business growth opportunities and strengthen the partnership with key partners globally.
- Support the manager to coordinate the regular business review meetings with supplier partners such as performance review, order fulfillment, operation excellence and identification of business opportunities, etc.
- Support & prepare the regional review meetings, to drive the business strategy and maximize the commercial value
- Interpret multiple sources of data and turn into business insights & business plan and support the best practice sharing
- Provide assistance in the coordination of global suppliers’ event
with devising the agenda, presentation material preparation and logistics
- Degree in Business related disciplines with over 2 years of relevant working experiences.
- Exposure to work in a fast-paced environment, such as retail, FMCG companies is preferred.
- Good business acumen, analytics skills, problem solving and coordination skills, able to present ideas and draw insight from data.
- Good business development and marketing mindset and possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply