- Provide support / enhancement to the Retek, Store, Warehouse, Digital, Finance, BI CRM and Retail technology systems.
- Perform user liaisons and prepare requirement documents together with team leader.
- Develop technical specification according to the requirement. Review impact on technical and functional side for integration with different systems
- Arrange delivery of the changes, with the necessary testing process with users’ validation for compliance to corporate standard. The delivery may involve changes by vendors and developers both internally and externally on various systems
- Coordinate with users on preparation of test scripts, performing test activities and documenting all test results
- Work with and report to the team leader on UAT, rollout and post-implementations support, with focus on getting signoff and ownership from users
- Provide support to the supporting system and the necessary interfaces for timely, properly reconciled and accurately delivery of information
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- Strong experience in IT field including application design and development, implementation and post implementation support particularly in retail industry. Strong technical candidates without retail experience will also be considered
- Work experience on large scale ERP or Retail system, easy to admire of operational requirement
- Knowledge with Oracle DB and related products and ecommerce platform
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication in English and Cantonese both written and spoken with spoken Mandarin will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as System Analyst
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply