- Provide production support on usage, continuous enhancement, training to the business users in the region on the custom-built Space Solution, including the integration with the ERP package.
- Support business users to fully utilize the developed solution and adopt to the local requirements.
- Track and follow through production support issues through ticketing system
- Perform analysis and documentation of as-is and to-be capabilities about business processes, technology, etc. (e.g. prepare change requests, functional designs)
- Assist in development and testing of new business processes, capabilities, and as appropriate their supporting technologies
- Update the UAT scripts and support its execution with business users.
- Develop deployment deliverables (communications, training, etc.)
- University (or college) graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Results-oriented, resourceful and problem-solving software professional specialized in software design and development.
- Strong Retail IT knowledge and business process knowledge.
- Proven ability in Oracle Database, MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, XML, Java, JSP, HTML, ETL, and etc.
- Working and/or customization experience with space/merchandising software package, e.g. JDA, Spaceman, Galleria is an advantage.
- ERP background is an advantage and knowledge in Space Planning is a big plus.
- Knowledge on Oracle Apex is an advantage
- Good with Power Point, Visio, Word and Excel.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply