You may have not heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! We’re looking for a passionate individual to support our international family of health & beauty retailers across Europe and Asia, including brands such as Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud and More.
As a key member of our ‘DataLab’ team, you will assist the Head of CRM Operations and also work closely with our Learning and Development team in building an engaging portfolio of training and best practice sharing materials across all aspects of CRM and insight within A.S. Watson. You’ll play a vital part in helping build a community of CRM experts who put data at the heart of trading, marketing and operational activity!
You’ll provide a central point of contact for Business Units’ CRM training requirements, organising video training sessions and pointing them in the right direction to meet their needs, helping to answer their questions and give them the confidence in using our tools and data in the best way.
You’ll work with experts throughout the business to build best practice toolkits and disseminate to other teams in the ASW community.
- Working with experts throughout the business to collating and format training materials and toolkits
- Building video toolkits – adding tooltips, written content and commentary in line with training materials
- Uploading and maintaining toolkits, videos and copy to the DataLab website
- Communicating training and best practice materials to the A. S. Watson wider community through various channels
- Managing our internal newsletters
- Managing a shared inbox and booking on-site training resources and locations
- Excellent standard of English and strong copywriting skills
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask across several different projects
- A good understanding of marketing and CRM practices, with a passion for training and development
- Ideally some previous experience in a similar position or within a marketing function
- Happy to use own initiative when recommending course/content developments
- Highly organised and a confident communicator capable of building clear and attractive messaging
- As A.S. Watson is an international organisation, additional European languages are also seen as an added benefit!
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply