As the Social Media Specialist, you will be the main driving force of this arm of the business. You will be supporting business units with strategic expertise and best practice to help drive engagement and followers across our European businesses. Become the business expert in social media with detailed knowledge of social channels and the development of functionalities available across these channels. Work with business units to set and monitor business KPIs against group wide benchmarks to help manage performance. Keep up to date with new market opportunities that can be implemented across the group. You will be the main driver/ ambassador of a social community team across the A.S Watson group sharing learnings and best practice to support the social media growth across Europe.
- Monitor multiple social media channels across our business units in Europe. You will monitor the business unit’s consistent, on-brand tone of voice and strategic overview and provide recommendations.
- Assist business units with planning and social campaigns to ensure the social teams use the best formats.
- Support the business unit’s in developing and executing their strategic approach.
- Be the social expert – have a good understanding of audience behaviours on key social channels, and recommend how content should respond to this.
- Be the main social contact at A.S Watson group, sharing learnings and best practice to support the social media growth across Europe.
- Create and maintain best practice documents on the main social channels and communicate these to the wider team on a regular basis
- Review business units weekly and monthly summaries/ dashboards of all activity and results, measuring achievements against objectives and working proactively to make suggestions and recommendations based on KPIs
- Working with the analyst, audit business unit’s performance using the social listening tool to produce reports and make recommendations to commercialise and increase engagement across our business units In Europe.
- Support business units to track all assets and ensure they have metadata and tagging so all data can be recorded.
- Be a social media native - stay abreast of social trends and new social opportunities via the social listening tool and report on these to the business units.
- Pro-actively use search, social listening tool and trends data to identify new content opportunities
Skills required & Experience
- Passion for Social Media
- A team player with oodles of initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to present and pitch with confidence
- Excellent communication abilities
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply