Work in our Regional Team, this role is responsible for the digital marketing strategy for Watsons brand in Asia and Eastern Europe to maximize the profitability.
- Plan and execute all web, social media management (including all key channels, FB, IG, youtube, twitter etc) and display advertising campaigns for Watsons BUs markets, best to equip with SEM and SEO skills
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and provide effective proposal for management and BUs.
- Provide the latest trends in digital to support our growth in our Digital Branding and eCommerce growth
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with local BUs and all internal key stakeholders to ensure Social performance
- 6 years of digital marketing experience includes recent 4 years on Social management projects experience
- Strong experiences with A/B testing and other testing metrics in social
- Strong ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- In-depth knowledge of current Social media measurement tools and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development is an advantage
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply