Aim of the role
Are you an experience IT professional who focuses on providing outstanding support for Finance Systems? Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Have you lead teams operating Oracle eBusiness Suite systems? This pivotal European role could be just the opportunity for you! You will be responsible for support of our critical Oracle Finance applications across our European business including household names such as Superdrug, Rossman, Kruidvat, Mariounaud & The Perfume Shop.
The role is focused on all Oracle eBusiness Suite products and related solutions which provide an End to End service for Finance processes. As our strategy and solutions move forward, we will increasingly leverage Oracle Cloud services and you’ll be critical in moving our service model forward with the times.
In the role you will lead a small team and be accountable for providing outstanding support of business-critical applications; you will be crucial as we continue to develop great partnerships with our external suppliers (Oracle & Deloitte).
- Maintain effective support to the EU Finance functions as required, including the liaising across all IT functions and our external partners on the resolution of issues.
- Delivering support services which meet (and ideally exceed!) our agreed KPIs and measures.
- To coordinate the provision of financial reports and analysis through the EU Finance management team and supporting staff.
- To manage the provision of financial management information and analysis to Corporate Finance.
- Maintain staffing plans and own budget for the Finance Systems Support team.
- Manage the acceptance of projects into Business as Usual support
- Ensure the European Finance Systems are audit compliant.
- Understanding of Oracle EBS R12
- Understanding of Financial systems & processes
- Experience in a leading and operations and service management role
- Experience of implementing and embedding ITIL based support frameworks
- Team Leadership, coaching & mentoring
- 3rd party management
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to influence across the organisation and functions
- Hands on experience of project management, business analysis and systems design would be beneficial
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply