- To support the category team on the uploading and maintaining the data in system and administration works for buying activities
- To co-ordinate with both internal and external parties on requesting, receiving and sending samples
- To assist the category on data uploading and various buyer / product development project follow up
- Matriculated or High Diploma or above in any disciplines with 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Good computer skills, self-starter, smart, well organized, detailed oriented and a team player
- Good commercial sense (or buying knowledge) and Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Familiar in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Chinese typing
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply