The position holder of Assistant Accountant will support for one of the business unit to support the daily accounting duties.
- Perform day to day operations of a finance team
- Assist in month end closing and prepare monthly financial reports and analysis
- Assist in annual budgeting and forecasting
- Handle ad hoc duties and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- 2-4 years’experience in accounting and audit experience for accounting firms and/ or MNCs
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems.
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Detail-minded, with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply