The jobholder will be responsible for financial performance review as well as providing analytical support to management, CRM analytics and eCommerce performance.
- Monthly financial performance review, budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare value added management reports and analysis
- Able to manipulate and commercially analyze a very large volume of data
- CRM/ eCommerce analytics including CRM KPI’s and pre and post promotion campaign performance, customer insights, eCommerce KPI
- Participate and provide analytical report on ad hoc business projects
- Ad job project work
- Degree holder with accounting experience preferred, some statistics understanding will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong financial modeling skills or excel / Marco (VBA) / Access skills
- Prior knowledge of Siebel / Business Objects is highly desirable
- Good English and Cantonese
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply