We are looking for candidates with strong passion in developing their career in internal audit. This person will work under our Group Finance - Internal Audit Team. Candidates with passion in internal audit and would like to have regional exposure in Asia and Europe will be a good fit to this role. We also welcome candidates who are currently working in external audit firms without any commercial experiences as Associate.
- Perform reviews and report on status of controls (adequacy, efficiency and compliance thereof) in different business units in Asia.
- Reduce financial and operational risks focusing on highest value areas (margins, supplier funding and inventory) and the highest risk businesses.
- Provide advice and assurance to Group and line management on key strategic decisions.
- Perform independent testing to verify self-assessment results.
- Coordinate quarterly update process on status of audit findings reported by the Internal Audit Group.
- Prepare periodic summaries of work performed to Group management.
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting related disciplines
- Qualified accountant with external audit experiences preferably from Big 4
- Minimum of 1-3 years' of related work experience
- Passionate, detail oriented with a great sense of team spirit
- Excellent communication and presentation technique
- Proficient in Pivot Table, V-Look Up and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Willing to travel frequently across Asia and Europe
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Associate
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply