- Vendor management to include tender exercises, price negotiation for contract management to over 600+ stores in Hong Kong and all office locations in Hong Kong.
- Conduct security evaluations and assessments on third party vendors and suppliers.
- Management of security systems to include the quality and control on all installations and the maintenance of 600+ stores in Hong Kong and all office locations in Hong Kong.
- Case management to include the regular consolidation of crime reports in over 24 businesses.
- Comprehensive staff training to include anti bribery and corruption training.
- When required to assist in protracted and complex criminal investigations.
- A degree holder in criminology, psychology or business related disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in security control, loss prevention, preferably within a retail environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable, creative, confident with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality results.
- A natural forward planner with an ability to balance work priorities, focus on critical tasks and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.