The Financial Analyst will support the business to support the preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans, as well as identifying business issues and opportunities for process improvement. The analyst will be adept at preparing insightful reports using data from multiple sources to support business decision making.
- Coordinate and preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans
- Perform insightful analysis and identify business issues and opportunities for process improvement which can deliver tangible benefits.
- Accurate, Timely and Insightful weekly / monthly reporting and analysis highlighting key trends / issues / opportunities
- Work closely with various departments to make recommendations on business initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification with good understanding of IFRS
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business consultancy, accounting or audit experience from Big 4 / MNCs
- Working knowledge of ERP and finance systems and processes is preferred
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stakeholders of the organization
- Ability to handle pressure and step up to challenges
- Strong in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must, and VBA macro programming is a plus
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply