- Responsible for managing Big Data and Data Science projects from inception through kick-off and into deployment between ASW Group system teams and external solution vendors.
- Manage project scope, milestones, deliverables and timeline for various ASW Group projects under the Big Data Project.
- Work with business and technical team leads across ASW Group and Country business units to ensure right resources with the right capabilities are allocated in a timely manner to ensure each project’s success.
- Collaborative across multiple teams, inside and outside of ASW Group.
- Manage project milestones, deliverables, tasks, schedules and project-related reporting requests.
- Manage expectations of project stakeholders and project team members through Project Charter and regular, formal status update meetings.
- Lead cross-functional, geographically dispersed, virtual project members.
- Proactively manage risks,
issues and tasks to break down barriers and get decisions made to ensure
project is completed on time with high quality.
- Organize communications
and presentations related to project progress and risks for project
stakeholders and executives.
- Implement change management tools and processes in the projects.
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the team; implement best practices; and, improve methodology.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply