With our fast evolving business, and to enabling business teams make the best decisions we are looking for someone to make sense of the data and provide insight and recommendations for our business
The role suits individuals with analytical and inquisitive minds who can take complex issues, pull together data from multiple sources, simplify the issue and break it into its component parts and then present clear and concise conclusions.
The role requires you to work with experts from different areas of the business and therefore you will be a capable networker who is comfortable working with diverse teams and in sharing opinions and be able to engage and influence others.
The role has a mix of routine accounting and project work.
As the business evolves, we expect you to be part of the change, leading the thinking and challenging everything.
- Lead various projects to simplify reporting and process flows. Make recommendations as to where improvements in controls and efficiency could be made
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to implement and achieve business initiatives, while ensuring sound controls and procedures are in place
- Prepare audit schedules and liaise with internal and external auditors on audits.
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Ensure strict compliance of Group and internal policy within the business unit.
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and audit experience for accounting firms and/ or MNCs
- Professional accounting qualification with good understanding of IFRS.
- Experience of working in Retail/ FMCG is an advantage but not a must
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different stake holders of the organization
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and proficient in English
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and knowledge of Oracle or similar systems.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply