- Support the managers of Group Supply Chain to coordinate with business units, Group IT in system enhancement or operation optimization projects
- Support the delivery of new initiatives and operational projects to business units, reinforce best practice and compliance to the Retail Operation Standards in the areas of Supply Chain and Logistics
- Follow up on regional KPIs and assist to make improvements through process reviews, retraining and reinforcement
- Assist in formulating & documenting supply chain best practice
- University graduate in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering or similar discipline
- 2-3 years experiences with supply chain / distributions operation and logistics provider; FMCG industry is a plus.
- Business analysis (e.g BI tools or Excel), project coordination and system knowledges experiences
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must; with knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
- Be proactive, self-disciplined and be able to work under minimal supervision
- Flexible on travel Asia countries
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply