This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world’s largest Health and Beauty Retailer, operating 25 retail brands across 33 markets.
In mass retail environment, you will be supporting the Senior Buying Manager in driving top line growth and margin optimization across multiple markets in Europe through group leverage, sourcing and international negotiations. You’ll also support in managing the operational execution of international projects including planning, reporting process, document preparation.
- Develop and manage Business Units (BUs) relationships, including coordination of commercial activities, service delivery and BU queries.
- Collect and compile data: gather data from ASW BUs and vendors
- Coordinate cross-BU communication, support Group meetings (STC) and conference calls
- Assist the Buying Manager to improve conditions towards agreed targets
- Monitor contractual supplier services and deliverables.
- Administration duties including - contract Filing, maintenance of Suppliers “Brand database“, co-ordination and maintenance of minutes, compiling financial reports
- University graduate or equivalent with strong commercial -and communication skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience in buying, preferably in an international (selective) retail environment. Applicants with a relevant background in account management (FMCG) are also considered.
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels by positive and professional attitude with high degree of cultural sensitivity.
- Strong Reporting, Administration, Presentation creation and data analysis background.
- Attention to detail, maintaining the highest standard of accuracy and affinity with numbers.
- Fluent in English, French and other additional languages are considered highly beneficial.
- Willingness to occasionally travel in Europe.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply