Champion the Customer and put a smile on our customers faces!
This is a brand new role working with our business units to leverage customer understanding and to plan CRM & programme strategy. You will work with our Group divisions, business units and supplier partners to realise the commercial value of data.
- Driving positive performance in line with the CRM KPIs through driving member sales growth, acquisition and retention.
- Defining and delivering the CRM action plan within Business Units across Europe
- Development and implementation of the programmes strategy, working with the business units to drive value from the CRM programmes in line with growth potential
- Automating the customer journey for members across channels, aligned to the CLC Journey
- Ongoing review of CRM activity and programme performance; collaborating with the CRM teams across Europe to create best in class communication plans, email execution and customer journey both online and offline
- Using Customer Insight to refine the CRM plan throughout the year
- Development and delivery of reporting on all key metrics measuring programme performance and effectiveness
- Experience in CRM planning/coordination and programme management
- Expected minimum of around 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally educated to Degree level in relevant subject such as Business or Marketing
- Systems experience, Adobe would be an advantage
- Experience within the Retail or FMCG industry would be desirable
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets to support commercial planning
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply