The Marketing Specialist will be affiliating the Manager to implement the marketing plan to drive customer engagement at key lifecycle moments.
He/She will closely work with cross-functional partners to develop and execute programs that promote customer loyalty and re-engage lapsed customers lead segmentation.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to plan and execute all-round marketing activities in various areas including content development and optimization, online and offline advertising, social media management and event planning etc. to drive member requisition, engagement and loyalty within given budget.
- Execute marketing plans and campaigns that focus on building our relationship with our customers through different digital touch points including App, website, social media or instore etc.
- Work with CRM, BU Marketing and Analytics teams to turn the customer insights into actions and keep tracking the result with on-going improvement plan.
- Explore innovative ideas or gamification opportunities to drive increased engagement within our loyalty base, consolidating shareable insights and trends within the members’ experience.
- Conduct market research to understand customer’s need, insights, market trends and competitor activities etc.
- Monitor customer targeting, the design of innovative customer engagement programs, UAT and learn agenda, and partner with the Analytics team to understand campaign performance to conduct regular reports with actionable next steps to shape future marketing activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing related discipline1-2 years or above work experience in CRM, marketing and digital marketing
- Passionate, creative, analytical, dynamic, willing to learn, with sense of responsibility and good team player
- Experience in project management, with ability to manage, prioritize, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties please e-mail your full resume in WORD FORMAT with expected salary to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply