If you have a passion for eCommerce and commerciality we'd love to hear from you! We’ve got a fantastic opportunity to join A.S. Watson Group as an eCommerce Manager, working on our key European websites.
Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with our key stakeholders across Europe? As an eCommerce Manager you will be leading a team of trading managers and administrators to commercially manage our brands websites across Europe. You'll also be developing and implementing the eCommerce strategy together with sharing best practice.
We’d especially love to find someone who is fluent in English, and another language would be desirable.
- Build and maintain internal relationships at any level with our brands across Europe
- Build and implement a cohesive and robust eCommerce strategy with our brands to maximise sales
- Share and advise best practice across our brands websites
- Lead a high-performing team of Trading Managers and Administrators focusing on the smooth running of the websites
- Complete weekly and monthly reporting of key site KPI’s such as sales performance, conversion, traffic and average transaction value
- Manage and maintain the eCommerce commercial calendar for our brands across Europe
- Build and maintain relationships with all suppliers to obtain best in class product descriptions and imagery
- Collaborate closely with other teams within eLab including design, marketing, content, technology together with senior management team
- Feed into and help plan the technology roadmap together with planning testing and business use once from implementation date
- Additional projects across eCommerce and digital as required
Skills required & Experience
- A passion for eCommerce, commercially aware and an expert in customer behaviour
- Excellent time management skills and a natural collaborator and influencer
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally
- A second language is highly desirable
- Some travel will be required to our local offices across Europe
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply